Driver Only Operated CCTV
Never miss a thing with our Driver Only Operated CCTV. Our system is designed to SIL2 with ultra-low latency, providing drivers with the knowledge they can depart safely.
Our Driver Only Operated CCTV is designed with zero latency image technology, providing drivers with the confidence they can depart safely.
At KeTech, we know that there is no room for complacency when it comes to safety on the rails, active prevention and monitoring play a key role in keeping passengers and staff safe. KeTech developed its industry approved Driver Only Operation System (DOO/OPO) to support drivers in making better informed decisions, displaying the full length of the train and platform interface in cab from the moment the train arrives until it departs the station.
Our system is designed to Safety Integrity Level 2 (SIL2), drivers will never miss a thing, only ever being presented a true image. The system is designed with ultra-low latency allowing the driver to detect potential and developing emergencies enabling quick response. The system not only guarantees zero picture freeze but also has a fail-safe feature if there is any kind of failure.
The system operates with a very high integrity, interfacing with the train-borne signalling and management systems as the train travels. Transmitted signals are received by antennas mounted on the train, which are then fed into the train-borne equipment. Images are displayed in various formats on LCD monitors located in the cab, providing full coverage of train and platform interface allowing a safe method of departure.
Real-time information is at the core of all our products, we created our DOO system to help prevent safety incidents before they happen, protecting spaces and people on the rails.
- Live, high-quality pictures of the train-platform interface.
- Utilises licence-exempt technology, no additional fees.
- Proven leaky feeder technology -TfL and industry approved, which can provide continuous coverage for the entire platform length.
- Fully type tested to relevant rail standards.
- Designed to provide ultra-low latency and no picture freeze.
- Designed in Great Britain.
- Low impact installation.
- Multi-channel transmission.
- No active trackside equipment -maintenance is restricted to safe areas.
- Suits a variety of rolling stock and station types.
- Can interface to Train Management Systems (TMS), to enable intelligent antenna selection and channel switching.
- Dynamic channel and antenna selection via TMS.
- Active Cab Selection via TMS.
- Intelligent signal suppression to ensure clean operation (train prep).
- Built-in self-test function utilising a colour video pattern generator.
- Through-train low loss co-axial cable Combined Pre-Amplifier/ Receiver/Demodulator.
- Video loss alarms can be provided as an option.
- High quality platform-based image processing with self-monitoring.
- Video Distribution Amplifiers (VDA’s) provide local viewing and outputs to recording facilities; connections to DOO and remote surveillance CCTV systems.
Intelligence runs in the family
Our products work even better together.
Customer Information System
Connected Driver Advisory System
Passenger Information System
Universal Information System